Planning a special luxury vacation in Turks and Caicos Islands? To carry out your plan, be sure to book the right hotel for you. Turks and Caicos hotels meet the world's best standards, offer a high quality service accompanied with luxury and comfort at the same time. The various resorts of the islands have different types of accommodation, so each tourist can find a suitable place to stay at according to their tastes and preferences. The most famous touristic resort Providenciales has the widest range of hotels in Turks and Caicos. Among them are:
- Hotel Amanyar, located on the Caribbean coast, in full harmony with the surrounding nature. This is a tropical paradise for rest and relaxation. This exotic hotel is not a tall building, but small cozy villas, that awaken some sense of comfort and beauty in tourists. The Atlantic offers excellent opportunities for diving, snorkeling, fishing and other sports.
- Hotel Grace Bay Club, which is situated right on the beach. This luxury hotel is divided into two sectors: one part is intended only for adults, with a calm, peaceful atmosphere, and the second is a comfortable villa for families with children. Grace Bay Club has its own restaurant and swimming pool.
- Hotel Point Grace, which is one of the best hotels on the Caribbean coast. The hotel was built in British colonial style. It offers travelers comfortable stay and excellent service.
- The Somerset Resort, located on the seashore. The hotel offers a good holiday at one of the best beaches on the island. It comprises luxury hotel suites.
- Hotel Villa Renaissance, which is an elegant, romantic, quiet villa situated on the seafront, with excellent service and friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel Bahia Mar is a villa with four bedrooms and bathrooms, located on the coast. The hotel offers a magnificent view of the ocean. This is an ideal place for those who want to relax with a large family or company in a comfortable, private villa on the ocean.
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort and Spa is located on the beach, running on the system "all inclusive". This luxury resort hotel represents several small hamlets, united into a single complex of leisure and entertainment. These three parts are - Italian, French and Caribbean, decorated in an appropriate style. Each village reflects the style and architecture of the country it represents, and offers a wide variety of rooms. It has a large water park. This great hotel is Ideal for families with children.