Virgin Islands resorts and hotels own all the heaven like beauty, comfort and luxury to satisfy tourists needs, interest and organize a wonderful rest for them. As US Virgin Islands is a country comprising many isles, its main resorts are islands. Among the most famous Virgin Islands Resorts are St. Croix, St. Thomas and St. John, being the main and biggest islands of the country at the same time.
St. Croix is the largest island in the country and also the best place to explore the underwater world due to its large barrier reef. The island is rich in parks, churches, places of interest, stunning beaches, and great sites for diving, isolated shores of tropical coast, magnificent coral reefs and beautiful landscape. The resort offers wide range of hotels. Among them the following are popular:
- Kings Hill, Carambola Beach Resort, located right on the beach. The hotel is built in a mixed architectural style including elements of British, Spanish, French, Danish and Creole styles. The hotel has everything you need for recreation, including golf club, SPA center, fitness center, shops, restaurants, and Outdoor Pool.
- Hotel Buccaneer (Buccaneer), a friendly hotel, opened in the 17th century. It is one of the oldest hotels on the island.
- Hotel Carina Bay Beach Resort, located in a quiet location on the beach. The hotel combines both cozy atmosphere and modern style.
- Hotel Frederiksted, located in a picturesque part of the island on the coast. It is a modern and practical, family-run hotel with individual style.
- Hotel Holger Danske is ideally located 15 minutes from the airport, close to shops and historical attractions of the island.
- Hotel Waves at Cane Bay, located on the northern coast of St. Croix, right on the seashore. It is a beautiful, romantic hotel with high-class service.
The island St. John is another famous resort in US Virgin Islands. It is the smallest, yet the richest island of the country. The island is accessible only by sea, since it has no airport. This wild, rocky island with white sandy beaches attracts fans of outdoor activities from around the world. Among St. John hotels are:
- Hotel Gallows Point Resort, which invites you to enjoy the incredible beauty of the island of St. John, its rich nature. The hotel offers a relaxing stroll among the banana trees, coconut palms, a breath of fresh air and escape from the city. Gallows Point Resort is in complete harmony with the surrounding nature.
- The Westin Resort St. John is located on the sea shore, gives its travelers a comfortable atmosphere and good service.
- The hotel Hillcrest Guest House, opened in 1966, is located 3 minutes from numerous restaurants, shops and banks. This small, intimate hotel is the best choice for romantics.
- Hotel Caneel Bay Resort is comfortably situated in the area of National Park. Its white beaches, magnificent nature around, and good service always attract tourists.
- Hotel Marriott Frenchman's Reef and Morning Star, which is an elegant luxury hotel with excellent service, large area and different class rooms that meet all requirements.
- Hotel Marriott Frenchman's Cove, located directly on the beach. The hotel enjoys excellent views of the ocean and the scenery of the island, built in tropical style.
- The Ritz Carlton St. Thomas refers to a chain of luxury hotels and offers an unforgettable vacation on the island's best beaches and first class service to the guests.
- Hotel Wyndham Sugar Bay Resort, located in a quiet and comfortable place, away from the hustle and bustle, close to the private sandy beach.
- Sapphire Beach Resort and Marina located right on the beach. Crystal-clear sea, excellent beach and good service are the main features of the hotel.
- Elysian Beach Resort, located near the village of Red Hook with numerous restaurants and vibrant nightlife.